Case Study- How Integrating Offline and Online Media Help To Amplify Your Event Marketing?
Interesting Topic @ #ZYTRoundtable Discussion B2B Social Media Marketing Myth: Social Media platform is best for B2C businesses or individuals who want to promote their event or product launches.
This video is about How Social Media can be also leveraged by B2B businesses for their events and product launches?
ZYT Team Explaining the Latest Project of Event Engagement Program For B2B Industrial Manufacturing Company
A quick brief about this business. It’s a B2B business manufacturer of Industrial Filtration Systems, who participate in lot of events, exhibitions, expo every year, which help them to generate lot of business inquiries and leads.
Based on the past event experience they realised that their potential visitors viewed them as a product exhibitors rather they wanted to portray themselves as Industrial Filtration Solution Providers.
Hence for upcoming event @ IMTEX 2019 they wanted to:
A. Complete change in online and offline media outlook and position themselves as a solution provider
B. To optimise time and cost
C. To leverage online media to reach more potential visitors, to engage and connect them effectively.
ZYT’s Plan for IMTEX, 2019 Event Marketing:
Started plan a year before.
Step 1: To revamp their entire digital footprint, included website, social handles, YouTube channel and offline materials. Previously this was more like a product catalogue based, whereas the new presence was focused on more customer centric, customer issues, challenges and their requirements.
Step 2: Started building prospects through all these online platforms.
Step 3: A Special program was designed for IMTEX 2019
It was a 3 Stage Event Engagement Program, details as below:
Stage 1: Pre-Event Awareness Program
Stage 2: LIVE Connect
Stage 3: Post Event Engagement.
Stage 1: Pre-Event Awareness
Started 3 months before the actual IMTEX 2019 event.
Objective: To pre-orient visitors attending the event & build awareness about the client’s business, products before they visited.
• Content Creation on centralised filtration systems, its benefits, how this system helps in cast iron machining, grinding
• Consistently broadcasted on Social, YouTube channel and Newsletters
• Paid advertising on Facebook & LinkedIn to reach its potential audience
Output: Lot of people showed interest to attend event.
• The Website ROI tool, with quick inputs shows what ROI to expect upon filtration requirement. This showed good user engagement on website. So idea was to replicate this engagement at the booth for event visitors. Build a TABLET & mobile based app that was more convenient rather than operating on desktop/laptop laptop or higher projectors. Also, it gave personal feel to visitors to play around the tool & get the details.
Prior to the event following was built:
o Created Facebook event page for Client’s Business
o Built WhatsApp & Emailer lists to sent invitation & reminders to join IMTEX-2019 event
o Training was conducted to exhibitors, how shoot videos, capture visitors data, how to go LIVE and how to use the app. So this was one of the important aspects to train them to capture visitors questions/suggestions and requirements, to form good marketing material for future campaigns and way to reconnect & re-market prospects and help recall their requirements, making easy for marketing team at time of reconnecting customers.
It was not just to reach to visitors who attend the event, also to target the other larger audience who were not part of the event, but they were online. This content was then published online and re-used.
Stage 2: LIVE Connect
Started on 24th Jan, 2019
Activities Carried Out:
• Daily interaction between both teams to get event updates & collect photos videos of visitors interaction and broadcasted on all social platforms
• There was a small issue of Wi-Fi internet connectivity to go LIVE on Social media to capture event. To resolve this collected data through other shared channels & published at ZYT end.
ZYT‘s Experience @ LIVE event:
Attended on 29th & 30th Jan, 2019. Massive experience, the kind of technological advancements that the industry is doing & Industry 4.0 is the new one.Visited exhibitor’s booth, talked to the owner they were happy to kind of inquiries fairly in line with what was planned.
Overall event went very well, as anticipated there were a lot of solution based inquiries.
However there are some gaps to be worked on, to make it better for upcoming events.
Stage 3: Post Event Engagement
Started personalised engagement with visitors by addressing their specific requirements who visited booth. This is important to reconnect with your customers
This is how offline media and online media can be integrated for event marketing.
Share your feedback & queries in comments or email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
YouTube : https://bit.ly/2Br0GHk
ZoomYourTraffic Web Solutions