Content Marketing Ideas For Upcoming Festive Season
Festive season is round the corner and it’s time to strengthen your tie with your online presence. Research suggests that people tend to search for the gifts and presents online and in order to mark your presence on search engines like Google it is essential to start preparing your website’s promotion material and content marketing plan.
Mostly shops transform their windows and websites with festive decorations to add values and personal touch to their products/ services. People in the festive mood start preparing for the festive season, presents and celebrations. People start looking for online ads, promotions, deals and discounts to add charm to their festive season. According to a research, those who plan early for the festive season and transform according to festive season are more likely to get more traffic, visitors and clients.
Putting together a content marketing strategy is very essential and valuable if you want to capitalize on this opportunity of the festive time of the year to generate extra online buzz, boost your site traffic and also enhance sales. Here are some ideas to create festive -content that will get you on the top of it.
- Schedule: figure out timeline in advance. Be ready with all your plans for new/revamping website, launch a sale, newsletter, email marketing, a social media campaign, etc. according to your product or service, you can think about 1 or 2 or combination of above mentioned ideas to enjoy the fullest impact.
- Redesign Your Website Homepage: If you are planning to transform your website for a festive season, then think about different themes to grab attention of visitors and offer them a special browsing experience.
- Coupons, sale and deals: if you are going to create coupons/discount codes or launch a sale/deal, then you need to think about catchy content for festive deal title/sale tagline, etc.
- Newsletter, email marketing: these can be great ideas to inform your email subscribers your holiday offers. You can leverage this opportunity to invite them to check out your website for updates.
- Get social: Add a touch of festive season to the photos you share on social platforms. You can also think about video ads, video posts on social platforms like Facebook, Tweeter, etc. You can also insist your customers to share their stories. This will also help build trust by portraying a personal bond between you and your followers on social platform.
- Guides, DIYs, Advice: Featuring expert tips, tutorials on different aspects of festive season can be a great.
In fact, there are numerous ways to succeed with your festive holiday content. You just need to plan wisely and put a festive spin on the content by keeping your audience and your products/services in mind. You can also consult a professional content marketing company to devise a prefect content marketing plan for your online business. Keep adding value in a timely and compelling way. Get started.