Google AdWords Latest Updates 2018
Google AdWords Updates are not frequent like Facebook or Instagram; however, this doesn’t mean they are of less importance. Google has introduced a few improvements to make it more fruitful.
Let us have a look at what’s new on Google Adwords?
- Google introduces more specific custom columns for Ads and Keywords- This new addition is likely to be useful in further analyzing keywords performance and select ads accordingly.
- AdWords has expanded Landing Pages Report- The landing pages report got a fresh overhaul. The page has been updated and modified to feature innovative metrics like cost, clicks, conversion rates and any metric categorized under performance and conversions.
- Make sales easy with Promotion Extension: Promotion extensions let you add another tab of information to your ads. These extensions are meant to make the most of holiday seasons such as Christmas. It is possible to customize offers based on device, as well. With these new extensions, there is no need to worry about wasting copy in descriptions or headlines.
- A/B Test Faster with Ad Variations: New AdWords experience and Ad Variations, it is possible to A/B test search network ads at scale quickly. In addition to this, AdWords only shows statistically significant results only.
- Customer Match Options gets more accurate: In the audience manager, it is possible to create new custom audiences for existing customers on the basis of 2 new parameters for more accurate matching.
- Maximize your results with custom Intent Audiences: AdWords’ addition of Custom Intent audiences is meant to help create better custom audiences beyond affinity and demographic targeting.
The new AdWords experience is greatly finer with the UI experience and features both receiving immense upgrades. We can now target users with the same specificity and detail that we can on Facebook. It might take some time to get used to it; however, the new features are here to stay. So, get ready to maximize the benefit with the latest Adwords updates. You can also partner with professional digital marketing agency to stay updated with latest trends and news in the digital space. Get started now!