How To Boost User Engagement With Video Thumbnails In Your Emails?
Are you looking for innovative ways to experiment with your email marketing? Want to increase engagement and conversion?
For every online business, Email marketing is a brilliant way to interact with its customers. Video is getting high prominence as a powerful format for marketers in digital space nowadays. Nowadays people prefer visual content over reading a piece of content. Hence using video as part of your marketing strategy can help increase your reach. Using videos Email and video can make a very powerful pair. Using video thumbnails in your email marketing can make a huge difference and influences engagement.
Visual content turns to be valuable in helping your audience make a purchase decision. Including video thumbnails in your marketing emails can help improve click-through rates. It also increases time spent reading an email. Thus higher engagement can result in leads and conversions.
Certainly, including a video in an email is beneficial than including video on a landing page! Here are some best practices –
- Segment your contact list and send video content to the right audience. Leverage visual content just like written content to nurture leads and engage your audience.
- Creating thumbnail image can be a great way to give your audience idea about the content. It will help enticing people to watch the video. You can also include a headline and/or other keywords.
- People like short and crisp videos. Just a minute video length is adequate to ensure that people stay engaged and watch the whole thing.
- Research shows that emails featuring the word “video” in the subject line are likely to increase open rate.
- Monitoring what your audience likes, what is engaging your users, etc. with the analytics can help improve your video marketing strategy.
If you need any help, you can partner with a professional digital marketing company that will guide you with appropriate email marketing strategy for your business. Get started now.