How To Label Your Business as ‘Coming Soon’ On Google My Business Listing?
Is Your New Business Opening, but there is much time for the announcement?
Why Wait Till Last Minute, let Google Searchers Know Opening Date?
In This Video You Will See
Using Google My Business ‘Opening Soon’ Feature, how to let your community know that you’ll be opening soon?
With this feature, you can Set your future opening date, engage with customers, and announce when and where you’ll be open for business.
Here are some tips for getting started with Google My Business if your business hasn’t opened yet.
1. Create your Google My Business listing, but verify later
When you create your business listing, when prompted to choose a verification option, select More options. Then, under “Verify later,” click Later.
Then, set your future opening date before you verify your business.
With this, you can prevent your business from falsely appearing on Google as “open.”
To create your business listing, check our video “#HowToZoom Set up Your Google My Business Profile Today” Link mentioned in below description https://youtu.be/FPVfqJkcHsk
Note: For bulk verified accounts, it’s especially important to set the future opening date before verification, as your listings are instantly verified.
2. Set your future opening date
To enter an opening date:
1. Sign in to Google My Business.
2. If you have multiple locations, open the location you’d like to manage.
3. From the menu, click Info.
4. Find the “Opening date” section and click the Pencil icon.
5. Enter your opening date.
6. Click Apply.
Only the year and month of your opening date are required. You can enter a date up to one year in the future.
Once you’ve entered the date and verified your business, it will begin to appear on Google 90 days before the opening date.
At the 90-day mark, you can start to engage with your community.
– Use posts to announce your business opening
– Share location photos keep the community up-to-date with the progress of your store
– Explain what your business is all about, and let the community learn about your business before they are walk-in.
Your business listings are enabled a few hours before midnight on an opening day so customers will see it’s open and your listing will appear on Google with a “Recently opened” tag.
Share your feedback & queries in comments or email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org