Quick Tips to get E-commerce website ready for Diwali Bonanza
You are reading this post means you belong to the world of E-commerce and wish to make it one of best Diwali campaigns for your E-commerce store. Yes, it is true that the economy witnessed sluggish growth recently; however with festive season round the corner, it’s time to get ready for Diwali bonanza. Every business is coming up with interesting deals, offers and dhamaka sales and if you want to mark your presence in the huge sea of competition, then here are some quick tips that will help you improve the positioning in Google searches and improve the potential for your store sales.
- Use keywords smartly in URLs that define the internal content, headings and subheadings of each text page.
- Make your store sitemap easy to understand and index by top search engines like Google.
- Focus on the keywords in the metatags and metadescriptions of pages.
- Influential descriptions of products and categories will let you mark the difference from your competitors.
- Update and improve images of product. Add correct technical information, videos of presentation and description of the main products of eCommerce.
- Add the blog of the store with contents that meet the needs and interest of your prospects.
Credibility and Security
- Review security and authenticity of the site (SSL Certificate), privacy policies, purchase, exchange, and returns of a product.
- Draw attention to 100% safe, particularly in the payment checkout process.
- Evaluate the ease of access and impulse buying.
- Focus on user experience.
- Adapt the responsive website layout.
- Update or add access to social networks.
Promotion and Marketing
- Create videos, update banners on your website to highlight promotions.
- Focus on email marketing, newsletters.
Besides exciting deals, you need to focus on easy payment, fast delivery and convenient shopping options. If you find it slightly tricky, you can look for a professional digital marketing company Pune to help you prepare for E-commerce Diwali bonanza.