Sparkle Up Your Diwali With Effective Social Media Marketing Campaigns
Starting with Durga Puja, Dussehra till Diwali, the period lasts more than a month is a celebration time for consumers. It’s a gala time for both offline and online businesses as well. People explore ways to cherish the festive season, businesses are ready to best connect offline and online with new products, lucrative deals and innovative marketing campaigns.
As festivals are about building memories, sharing happiness and traditions and connecting with people, getting social is the best way to expand your reach. Social media Marketing has become an integral part for many foreign companies and brands and many Indian companies have also started focusing on social handles to promote their business. Most of the businesses have already started planning the festival and holidays season ideas into their social media marketing strategies to attract and engage the consumers. So here are some ideas that will help you leverage powerful social media marketing to sparkle the festive season and maximise ROI.
- Begin early. Start planning and preparing as early as possible to make use of website and social profiles for building buzz.
- Think about some innovative ideas like an engaging promotional cover page or seasonal logo that will further festival sales. Also launching seasonal products or building a seasonal branded image can be great idea to gear up your seasonal offerings.
- Showcase your company culture.
- Roll out time-sensitive promotions. Spontaneous announcements of a sale or discount for a specific period will surely attract followers. Furthermore, there are chances of sharing such news of sales discounts with their relatives and friends.
- Use social media to promote upcoming issues and support email program. Find ideas that will make people excited about reading emails.
- Get involved. Get engaged with your customers. Enjoy what you truly like to do in the festive season. Getting into the true spirit of festive season with your social media campaigns will make it engaging for your clients and customers as well.
So, start preparing your digital marketing campaigns to lit up this Diwali. You can partner with a social media marketing company to further your social media marketing efforts with correct planning and approach. Get started now.