Step-by-Step Guide to Understand Instagram Insights To Grow Followers And Engagement
To Grow Engagement and Followers on Social Media Platforms Understanding Analytics is Important.
In this video, we will see how and Why to Use Instagram Analytics?
Why Understand Instagram Analytics Of Your Account?
1. Helps to focus on things you can change, adapt, and adopt to boost your engagement and growth.
2. Helps to understand what the data means & get new ideas for strategy
3. Helps to identify posts with most likes or comments
To give a broader picture of your account’s overall health
4. Helps to analyze your audience demographics, behaviors, and patterns
To understand your audience better and plan accordingly
How to Access Your Instagram Analytics?
Switch to an Instagram business account
Tap on the bar chart icon on the top of your profile page to access your Instagram analytics.
Instagram Insights Metrics to Understand & Analyze
• Understanding Audience demographics:
Find out who is your audience?
1. Followers Growth: Track your followers count weekly/monthly.
2. Followers Location: Know where your follower’s located.
3. Followers Gender and Age: Find out followers gender and age metrics.
4. Followers Are Most Active: To know what time to post, check out when your audience is most active.
• Understanding the Activity Tab
Find out how is your audience engaging with your account?
1. Interactions with Your Account
Trackto get indicators of what is and isn’t working in your strategy, and make adjustments based on them.
2. How Your Audience Is Discovering Your Profile
Reach and Impressions
Reach: Relates to the number of unique views your posts get.
Impressions: Are a total number of times your post has been seen.
Includes users scrolling by in their feed, clicking business’ profile to view a photo, or viewing the content directly through an Instagram Direct Message.
• Understanding the Content Tab:
Find out what type of content your followers are engaging with most?
Add filter and break down your content by type (photo, video, shopping, carousel) and by Instagram metrics, like clicks, comments, engagement rate, impressions, and reach.
Remember: One thing to keep in mind when reviewing your content is its Engagement.
To measure growth on Instagram, monitor engagement rate.
Formula To Calculate Average Engagement Rate
Engagement Rate = (likes + comments) / followers x 100.
To measure success or failure of an Instagram overall account, will completely depend on your business goals!
What’s important truly understands the Instagram analytics for your account and choosing goals or key performance indicators (KPIs) that will help you find out if our content is doing well or not.
Share your feedback & queries in comments or email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org