Google नकारात्मक / नकली Reviews कैसे रिपोर्ट करें और निकालें?
Welcome To ZoomYourTraffic “#HowToZoom” Video Series
In this series we will talk/discuss simple yet important digital marketing tips helpful for your online business.
In this video you will learn:
How to get your business found on voice search
How to optimize your website content for voice search?
The use of voice search and personal voice assistants like Google Assistant, Amazon Echo to answer questions has been on the rise and has changed how people search.
Basics Tips for Voice Search Optimization:
Optimizing for voice search, you need to think about SEO differently.
Unlike typical search queries you type on Google search, voice search queries are longer.
People using voice search can ask a question as if they’re talking to another person:
For .e.g. Instead of typing a search phrases like “hair stylist in kothrud Pune,”
“OK, Google, where can I find a hair stylist in Kothrud Pune?”
Search queries to specifically ask a question and typically use words like who, how, what, where, best, where, why and when. Use these words in your content.
Additionally, you need to make sure your site and its content meet SEO best practices.
These include optimizing your WebPages for:
- Create content that answers people’s questions and solves problems
- Have FAQs page, for most frequently asked questions
- Identify your long-tail search queries
- Mobile Optimization
- Page speed
- Use natural language that answers a user’s question
- Optimize local pages through Google My Business and other online directories
- Navigation is easy to follow
- Local reviews. Respond to reviews
- Ensure all Website Pages are Crawled and indexed on Google
For better results keep updating website content with fresh content.
Share your feedback & queries in comments or email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Share, and Subscribe!!!
ZoomYourTraffic Web Solutions