WhatsApp Business App Features You Should Know
WhatsApp has finally launched its much-awaited Business app. The app is free to download and has many features which businesses will find useful. It allows customers to stay in touch with businesses and vice versa. Anyone having an Android phone can use this application.
Following are features of new Business app:
- Business Profiles – Help customers with useful information such as a business description, email or store addresses, and website.
- Messaging Tools – Save time with smart messaging tools — quick replies that provide fast answers to frequently asked questions, greeting messages that introduce customers to your business, and away messages that let them know you’re busy.
- Messaging Statistics – Review simple metrics like the number of messages read to see what’s working.
- WhatsApp Web – Send and receive messages with WhatsApp Business on your desktop.
- Account Type – People will know that they’re talking to a business because you will be listed as a Business Account. Over time, some businesses will have Confirmed Accounts once it’s been confirmed that the account phone number matches the business phone number.
- Away messages – When you’re not using the app or when you’re offline, WhatsApp can automatically reply to your client when you configure the “Away Message” feature.
- Quick search – You can find messages containing a specific word.
- Block option – If customers don’t want to receive messages from specific businesses, they can block it in the WA Business application.
- Run simultaneously both apps – You can use both messenger and Business app simultaneously, but each app must have a unique phone no.
WhatsApp Business is available today and free to download on Google Play in Indonesia, Italy, Mexico, the U.K. and the U.S. The app is rolling out around the world in the coming weeks. This is just the beginning!
Do write in the comment section below what you like about the WhatsApp Business app.