Top Event Marketing Trends 2018
Do you want to give yourself an edge over the competition?
Well, the event industry keeps evolving. From the rise and proliferation of social media, innovative features, new tech tools, increased focus on engagement and new market segments, etc. there is something new to follow. Keeping up with latest updates and trends is integral aspect to put your event the front line. Certainly, there is no point in following outdated trends that make your strategy stagnate. However, participating in latest, developing trends can help you stay on top.
So, here are the event marketing trends that as an event marketer you should look at-
- Make your email marketing and website messaging more targeted with the help of AI-powered services.
- 3600 videos and the use of drones for live streaming will be the latest event filming trend to follow.
- Implementation of augmented reality in content creation.
- Content Optimization with focus on voice search.
- Smartphones and wearable technology with new capabilities for real-time crowd shaping
- Increasing investments in live events will be imperative in coming years.
- Immersive and experiential marketing
- There will be effective tools for event ROI analysis.
- Services that circumvent ad-blocking will be in demand.
- Relevant and quality content that resonates with event attendees will have a huge advantage.
- Instagram is to knock out the competitors with features and take over event marketing in coming year.
If you intend to stand ahead in the competition this year, follow above mentioned event marketing trends. Invest time in researching within your own niche and determine your plans and strategies to stand out from competitors in event marketing. You can also partner with a professional digital marketing agency to guide you further. Get started now.