Top Metrics Essential To Gauge Your Email Marketing Efforts
Are you measuring the success of your email marketing efforts? Though you optimize your campaign correctly, it is essential to know if you are achieving your goals and the only to do it is to identify and analyze the relevant data. Figuring out which metrics are essential in order to determine how you are progressing toward your intended goal is an important step.
There are numerous stats to monitor and all of them present valuable data points.These metrics can prove to be helpful in determining how to:
- Stay out of spam folder of your audience
- Increase reach
- Save time and money
- Measure the efficiency of email marketing campaigns
- Boost user engagement
Let’s have a look at the metrics that you need to keep an eye on in your email marketing efforts:
- Open rate- it is the percentage of how likely people are to open and read your email. It also offers insights into your subject line.
- Deliverability- it is the percentage of emails sent actually get into the subscriber’s inbox. Simply put, it gives idea about how of how well your emails pass the spam filters for ESPs like Yahoo or Google.
- Click-through rate- this metric gives you idea about how likely your audience is to engage with your email. Clicks in an email drive visits, engagement and sales. Hence, this is an important metric as it help track if people are actually taking the desired actions with your emails.
- Disengagement rate- it gives idea about how likely people are to hate your email. This metric lets you identify messaging that does not work, and scratch them out.
There are more metrics like bounce rate, email sharing/forwarding rate, conversion rate, etc. Getting your email platform to offer all of the metrics for analysis in a precise package will make it easy to track and measure success of your email marketing efforts. You can partner with a professional digital marketing company, if you need further help in email marketing campaign.