Website Design – Are You Getting It Done Correctly?
Now a days, is designing website an easy thing to master? Certainly, it’s not if you are looking to generate business. through it. Your website is the first impression of your company/brand. It can prove to be helpful in growing your website rankings in popular search engines like Google, grow visitors, leads, sales etc. So, it’s time to learn about making your website more user friendly and more engaging.
Having a perfect website design is the need of time now; however website design is tricky task to master. Numerous faults are created in the website design unintentionally. Your website design should be catchy and appealing to your website visitors; however, at the same time, it needs to build engagement as well. If you want to create a design that boosts conversions and generates revenue, then it’s essential to focus on following aspects other than look & feel and content.
- Website responsiveness: Not having a device compatible design, mean higher chances of losing your visitors from mobile devices.
- Broken link or a page: 404 Error- it can create negative impression.
- Website load time: A website should load within 2 seconds. If your website is taking more time, then slow load time might increase chances of losing your visitors
- Server response: you have everything right in place; however if your server load time is slow, then it would affect your website load time.
- Too many/unclear/too small Fonts: all these things can make it difficult for your visitors to understand.
- Logo placement and linking: If it is not done correctly, users feel lost in your website.
- Image sizing and scaling: Using clear and up to scale images can help your website look professional.
Above mentioned are some of the few common website design mistakes. Need professional help, connect with a professional website design company who can guide you correctly in this regards. Get started now !