Welcome to ZoomYourTraffic (ZYT) Monthly WhatsUp Newsletter
What’s There For You?
• Action- Real business cases
• Business- Latest events & campaigns
• Creative- Innovation, Creative, technology implemented
• Disruption- Beware of Using Copyrighted Images/Videos on Your Business Website!
• Educate- Help businesses know online & grow online.
WhatsUp For August 2019 a. Action
Real business case of how WhatsApp can be leading for B2B Lead Engagement.
Also, know, how is our program empowering subscribers?
Stats mentioned in the video.
In recent time every business wants to make their presence on Social Media. Then if you are using Facebook, Twitters, LinkedIn and other social media platforms to promote your business, then you must know about the social media etiquette rules that your business should follow.
There are 5 basic copyright rules are:
• Assume Your Use is Not Covered by Fair Use
• Make Sure You Own It (or Have Permission to Use It) before You Publish It
• Don’t Fight the DMCA, Understand It and Abide by It
• Beware of Creative Commons
• Get Federal Copyright Registration for Your Creative Work
To learn more: http://www.zoomyourbusiness.online/2019/08/28/social-media-marketing-copyright-rules-for-businesses/
Check out video series:
#LiveTalkSession Already Have Agency Working On Website SEO But Not Getting Right
Watch the video: https://youtu.be/7uUszg_-Gy4